
Hello to the random wanderer of the blogosphere, you have just found Life of a Kid Named Jon*!!! Anywho, back to what I came to post about. Today, is Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day! Yum, that is if you like bittersweet chocolate, or if you're not allergic to almonds. Well, in honor of this odd/wacky holiday, I plan to eat a bittersweet chocolate with almonds. Though sadly I don't think I have a bittersweet chocolate with almonds, oh well, I will find one even if it takes all day. I hope all of YOU, have a merry Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds day. And for those of you who don't like bittersweet chocolate, or almonds, or if your allergic to almonds, I'm sorry you can't take part in this marvelous(I guess) holiday.
"By the way it's also Book Lover's Day, October Revolution(Russia), Solidarity Day(Bangladesh), Fala Day, National Tongue Twister Day, National Animal Shelter Appriciation Week, World Communication Week, National Peanut Butter Month, and more. Find any more? Tell me, in my comments below! (Trust me I know there are more I just didn't want to write them all!)"

Yes, I am allergic to almonds. So, this holiday is pointless. I like the National Booklovers thing though. And as for Peanut Butter month, I will now proceed to eat this Reese's peanut butter cup. (chomp chomp) Yum. Saturday's so squash Sundays. Sweet.
ReplyDeleteHi! Just wandered upon your blog today.
ReplyDelete