
I don't know why, but I have found myself with more and more free time. Maybe it's because of me being sick 3 out of the 5 week days. Any who back to what I'm here to tell you, the new Place of the Week! Now last week's winner I twisted the rules for. Their whole country was the winner. This country was the United Arab Emirates. The U.A.E is now one of my absolute favorite countries in the world now. It just has such a diverse look to it. For instance, on one of its harbors where you can take a water taxi, on one side of the river you end up going down is modern and high-tech and the other side is old fashioned, clay buildings, and all. But their winning reign has come to it's end. Now, on to the new winner. This week's winner is a place I would very much so like to go to. It also has already had a past winner. And this place is,..............Cuzco, Peru!!! Congratulations Cuzco you have just won this week's, Place, of, the, Week!!!! Come back next week for the new Place of the week!

I like how this is also your profile picture. I never looked closely at it before, I figured it was some Northeastern U.S. town. EMPEROR KUZKO IS IN A ROCKIN' KIDS MOVIE! HE WAS A LLAMA! ALPACKAS BEAT LLAMA BUTT!
ReplyDelete