(Lying in bed, sleeping. Suddenly to wake up at 6:00am, to a muffled voice of at TV that was supposed to be turned off by the sleep timer. Yawn, stretch, stretch,a big sigh of peacefulness.)
Here I am sitting in bed minding my own business, watching a little TV, well actually infomercials, the only thing on in the morning before 9 o'clock in the morning. So I decide to go downstairs to watch some real TV. When I arrive downstairs, I see, Buddy, outr cat, lying sleepily, in the blanket covered beanbag. So I go over and pet him. When I keep on hearing these sounds like, thud-thud-thud. But not all together, they were separated. It wasn't until I petted him again 'til I realized that the little static electric, little zap everytime I was petting him was echoing back out of the computer speakers which were right next to me. So jut to be sure, I petted Buddy again, and sure enough everytime I lifted my hand from a stroke and petted him the thud would echo. It was really weird. To make this whole thing even weirder, I hear the static fuzzy sound, coming out of my speakers as it always does. So I'm curious and weird so I take the speaker (just one) and press it to my ear. Then all of a sudden I hear a faint, murmur coming from the speaker. I check around to make sure no one is makeing a joke, and to make sure the computer was not left on all night, and it was not. So in a state of pure curiousity I press both speakers to my ear with the volume set all the way to it's low, and I can hear a Mexican Radio Station. They are speaking Spanish, laughing, sighing, and what not. It was quite interesting. I listened for a good half an hour. This is how I will spend my nice peaceful mornings with no commotion, if I am bored out of my mind. Now go and see if your speakers pick up a Mexican Radio Station, go , go, go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maybe Buddy is an alien cat from the planet Zork, in the 3 Musketeer galaxy. And maybe everyone there speaks Spanish and communicates through the radio and have really big radio waves. Or maybe Obama's ears aren't really that big, most people's ears are really small. Maybe the Gun that Squirts Jelly really squirts jam. Maybe I should stop thinking.
ReplyDelete-Sarah
Haha Sarah I was thinking the same thing maybe he was sending signals to his mexican cat friends...or maybe he is just like a radio active cat ahahha
ReplyDelete