Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Apple Man... And Other Stuff

This picture is completely and totally awesome. There's no doubt about that. If I get an Apple computer, I'm definitely doing this, no question. Wouldn't you?

Today is a snow day! Hoo-rah! What a blast! ...Yeah, no. I'm all for the 4 1/2 day weekend, but honestly we've only gone to school 2 days in the past week (I combined the delay day and the half day to make one day). I don't know about everyone else, but I don't really want to go to school later into the summer. Without snow days, we were scheduled to get out of school on the 15th of June. Now, this being our 2nd snow day, we are getting out on the 17th of June. At least that's a Friday. I like school, I like socializing, I like laughing, I like learning. Who's to say I won't do any of that at home today, but I can guarantee that I'd do all of these things a whole lot more in school (well, maybe not one of them, it begins with an "l").

Because I'm now stuck inside for the day, unless I go out sledding, I have little to nothing to do. Most likely I'll be staring at glowing screens the whole day, killing off brain cells. Maybe, I'll get in the mood, and I will for once read without being told to. I'd put those chances at 20%, don't bet on it. I have been listening to many, many new songs lately. I have slipped out of the KISS108 rut that've (that's right a new contraction) been in for quite some time now. I keep saying that I'm going to write a post on my music one of these days, I promise you I will. I will try to put it up tomorrow, or on Thursday. I have a few ideas for some blog posts, so I'm most definitely going to be posting more than often. I'm done rambling for the time being. Keep, your eyes peeled for new posts (not literally, I understood you got that).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails