Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Credentials of Life


I don't know why I put that as my post title. Well actually, yes, I do know why I put that as the title. It was simply to grab you into reading this post; make you more 'interested.' That's besides the point. I have come back, I'm going to try and post at least post 4 or 5 times a week ever night. That's my goal, that doesn't mean I'm necessarily going to do it, but it at least means I'm trying. It's the effort that counts, right?

I'm sitting here, making efforts to keep my drooping eyelids from closing shut, so I can give this post to the world wide web. You know as a gift. That was crap, why would I ever give something of mine to the whole world, that seems completely absurd. Anywhom I'm sitting here, with my laptop, staring the glowing white box, typing words, trying to keep myself feeling like I'm getting to something to write about instead of rambling. In which case I'm doing right now,...sigh. I don't really feel like typing my day, because today quite frankly was dull as a...white room? That was a bad simile, my ELA teachers would be disappointed. I could tell you about my newest, music rave, but I don't think this is the right post to do that in. So really I should've titled this post “Ramblings.” But I didn't so I will write something worth all of your whiles (is that correct grammar?). Besides that, I feel like asking questions. What's your favorite shade of yellow (be specific)? Who's the person you think looks least like you? If you were to choose an element to 'bend' which would it be (Air, Water, Earth, or Fire)? What number is “ugly” to you? If you could make air a color, what color would you pick (Why?)? What would it be like to swim in a raindrop, or ride on a snowflake? What age do you want to live to (that's a bit morbid)? What would you want to be reincarnated to if you were reborn onto the Earth (can be animate or inanimate, doesn't matter)?

That's all of my questions. Not your typical questions, but you'll deal. Try to answer them, in order please. I am really curious to hear what your answers are. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails