Want to have your post appear on MY blog? That's right I'm willing to post one of YOUR posts on my blog. The month of October 2009 I'm naming "All About the World" month, and then September "Humanity" month. All you have to do is copy your post and then paste it in the comment space in any of my blogs. However there are going to be a few rules:
1. The post has to be about your life and NO personal info (i.e. state, town, zipcode, last name, address, anything like that)
2. Once you enter a post I am allowed to use this piece of writing, but I will be generous. If you really don't want it posted I won't post it.
3. You must enter an original piece written by YOU no one else. NO plagiarism that is illegal.
4. A limit to 5 entries per person.
5. It's not a guarantee that your post will appear on my blog.
The time to enter now. The deadline for entering posts is August 18th (8-18-09). So hurry up and post (just kidding no rush you have basically a month and a half). Also for "All About the World" month, if you have any ideas feel free to give me ideas because I haven't thought of anything yet!!! Jon out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!