
Welcome to the last ever Place of the Day: Australian Special!!! Today we are going to announce the final winner and the loser and winner of the challenge I gave out in the middle of the competition. So lets get to it!!! Tasman Peninsula, Australia your time has come to it's end, and the new and final winner is,................Glen Helen, Australia is the final winner!!! Congratulations Glen Helen, you have just won it!!! And with all the winners announced I can tally up the results for the competition. So here are the results. The winner is: Queensland!!! And sadly we have to go to a tie breaker. Because New S. Wales and Victoria are in last with no wins. So the tie breaker win is,.....Dungog, Australia!!! So New S. Wales is safe!!! And Victoria you are the loser you will never have a winner. Sorry. So now we are going back to regular Place of the Day tomorrow. And you never know we could have another type of these things. Well come back tomorrow for the next winner!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!