Monday, June 15, 2009

Indeed a "spectacular" day

So today the fifth graders visited out school and we didn't even get to see them. I think that kind of defies the point of that but oh well. And they got waaaaaaay better t-shirts than us! And they got to eat lunch here and everything! It was stupid. So while they are doing all of this we are stuck in the auditorium watching The Phantom Tollbooth! It was the WORST movie ever! Don't get me wrong the book is great, but the movie oh the movie, it was to bad to bear to watch! So ya, then at the end of the day we were supposed to make these "chariot" things but I swear my chariot for my class is very weird! On the front it says something about Kenyans. These boys in my class are literally obsessed with Kenya. But while they were making all of this I was over at my desk memorizing the Periodic Table of Elements. I got to 23 before Ms. Fitz, our math teacher, said to go outside. And then outside only a few people got together and took a pic. I was in it! Oh ya someone in my class named Aaron brought LIVE turtles to school! They were named Sam and Claudia! So this was indeed a most "spectacular" day.

2 comments:

  1. hey jonathan! love your blog! =D miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx i like yours too. that's how i got to this site!!!

    ~~~~JON~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails