Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last Day, Pool Party, What could go wrong?

Well I'll tell you, but not now. Yesterday was the last day of school!!! I have mixed feelings about this. I'm thrilled for it to be summer, I mean like who doesn't like summer? But at the same time I am kind of sad that I won't get to see my friends everyday! So on the last day of school I had gym in the morning. We played dodge ball,......so fun. After that we stayed in our homeroom for awhile then we went into the auditorium. My first reaction,...oh great here comes another movie. Then so we're now sitting down and I here that we are going to watch the skits that we preformed in ELA, but soon to find out it wasn't that it was The Chronicles of Narnia that we are watching. And I'm like oh cool, I kinda like this movie (but I didn't let anyone now this). So everyone is like ohhhhh I hate this movie it's so stupid. Ya what ever I know more than 3/4 of the people who said that were just trying to "fit" in by agreeing with the populous. Like I in a way before said that I too was doing this. During the movie we were laughing at what to us were funny moments. Soon the lights went on and we're all thrilled that we are done with watching this "unbearing" movie. Then we realize it's lunch time. During the movie I had picked my favorite parts. Here's the first one: "It's a beava" (in British accent), #2: "c'mon horsy" "my name is Phillip". I love those parts! Soon enough I'm all packed up, wait never mind I didn't have anything to pack! So we're all in the hallway hugging and saying good-bye. The moment of truth, and the message goes out,....."All students are dismissed at this time". And at this moment on our summer starts!!! Finally it's about time that the school year finally ends!!! Now I'm off to an end of the school year pool party. More fun. When I got to the party only like a few people were there (from sixth, or should I say seventh), but like the whole class of eighth (now freshmen) graders were there!!! So we all got into our bathing suits, by then a few more of our age people. So now we are all just chill'n and just watching the crazy eighth graders go down the slip 'n' slide. Soon enough they came down and went in the pool. So quickly we ran up the hill to the top of the slip 'n' slide. We all were "unsure", ya lets put it at that. So then one willingly victim ran and then "flew" down the slide. Then the eighth graders slowly start to enclose us atop this hill. We quickly run down the hill because, sixth graders and eighth graders don't match. So we now ran to the pool where we all jumped in. Then someone walked out of the house with a most scrumptious chocolate covered pretzel stick we all literally dove out of the pool and in to the kitchen to get one of these delicacies. We walk out with the biggest ,"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" So we now are done with these wickedly awesome treats and are now back at the top of the hill again. So now all of have gone down. Except me. I have the fear of hurting myself. So I decide to go down. Just as I thought I hurt myself, I like bruised my tailbone or something. So now it hurts to walk, run, sit, and so on. So now we are all scattered but for the most part in seeing and walking distance, either munching on something, or swimming (no one went on the slip 'n' slide alone), or sitting on the half pipe. So most of us are sitting on the half pipe singing/dancing to the songs on KISS 108. Then the fight emerges out of the bleu!!! So this caused diversity and segregation. After awhile I say so do you guys wanna walk in the paths behind the school (oh sorry we are at Allison D.'s house, literally like 2000 feet from the school). So all of us get up and go and get ready so we are waiting for a LONG LONG time. Then I'm like let's just go. So now "the group" contains of Me, Allison D., Kaleigh R., Nevin, and Mike L.. So after awhile we come out of the woods. As we emerge I say," Watch as soon as go down there they're going to come out and say okay so when are we going" And just as I say, it's like I spoke the future. Now here comes the "what could go wrong?" part. It's 5:30 which means I have to go home and get ready for soccer practice. So I have to miss the rest of the party for a stinky practice!!! So that's my day, and to top it all off I have to go to bed early because I have a tournament tomorrow!!! UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails