Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop.......Gone


As you have all heard by now, Michael Jackson is dead. It was a very traumatic event. On Thursday, in late afternoon Michael was rushed to the Los Angeles hospital. In the hospital Michael died of cardiac arrest (a heart attack). Very sad. Though he was a little messed up in the mind, for bleaching his skin, getting like five gazillion plastic surgeries, and dangling his child over the railing of his hotel in Berlin, Germany. He was an amazing, amazing singer. He started in his and his brothers' band, the Jackson 5, when he was little little. He grew up with the world watching him. Imagine how tough that must have been. Later in his teens and early adulthood he came out with a bunch of hits, including his world famous Thriller album. As a tribute literally ALL the radio stations were playing his songs, earlier today, and yesterday afternoon. So I thought I would write a little something for Michael Jackson. Michael may you (R)est (I)n (P)eace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails