Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Candy, The Fight, The Maps, The Fun!!!

Today was a most exquisite day, exquisite indeed. Today in the morning we had "math" as usual. But this time it was different. All we did was play cards and stuff. I was playing war with five other people and I won! Then someone joined the next game so now it's six people and I still won! But then we supposingly got a little too loud. So our teacher made us be quite for the rest of the period which was like 40 minutes. So I drew, and drew some more! Until walla! A map that is completely made up! So I was picking all the countries that I wanted. Then people start to swarm my desk saying oh I want this place. Soon enough my whole map has a gazillion stories behind it! So this is how I made it work. Someone would ask for this place and I would say that's too big for you go smaller, so they do until it's literally the size of like Boston. Then after awhile I said okay I will let you conquer a country, but I will control it's fight. By you picking the country to conquer I will make up a story whether you conquer that place or that place conquers you. So then that went on for a long time. Until people decided to make their own maps. Then one of my friends got completely obsessed with these. And I'm like I only made these for fun not serious stuff. During lunch my social studies teacher comes up to me and says to me come see me at D.E.A.R. (drop everything and read), for your "oops pass" prize. Okay they're these little slips that allow us to make up for a forgotten homework, but we still have to do the homework the next night. And if you don't use any in social studies our s.s. teacher gives us candy! And since it was our last turn in she got wicked good candy. So I got Cotton Candy, but then at s.s. my teacher comes up to me and says you can get another one because you won the cube contest. And I'm like okay I didn't even enter it but hey if I get candy, I don't care. So I got a giant pixi stick! It was so good. Not even exaggerating! I got a sugar high off of it! In science we did our puff mobile races. Which were mobiles made up of 4 life savers, unlimited printer paper, 8 straight pins, and 2 straws. Mine didn't even make it past the first round! Then in ELA, of all teachers he gave us work! UGH!!! Not one other teacher made us do work, but it was wicked easy stuff, I whizzed right through it! Sixth period was the best! It was s.s. We did nothing, but play games! Me and my friends played Jenga, while we were on sugar high! But then the fight emerged....I don't recall what really caused the whole fight. Wait never mind ya I do. So this girl Hailey was being really, really mean. Like she was making fun of everyone. Like she was turning on one of her best friends Hanna. So by s.s. Hailey had joined up with Ashley and they had been talking smack about us. So it got on our nerves so we fought back (verbally of course) fiercely! So with like ten minutes left of class and Hailey comes up to me and Aaron (another friend) and says she's not mad at me or him. But at the end of the day Hanna comes up to me and says that Hailey and Ashley are like we hate Jon, ya we hate him. And then I'm like Hailey's such a liar! So all in all this day ended great, disgrateful, and emotional!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails