So today I'm in ELA (English Language Arts), and while my teacher is rambling on reading the chapter we had for homework, I look over at my friend Gir Affe, who is staring dazily at the ceiling. I questioningly look at her. She looks at me, and says, "Flies." What? What the heck is that supposed to mean?! I slowly adjust my head to where her head was pointing at. All of a sudden I see,...flies. 5 of them. 3 of which are dead, yes, dead. The three dead ones, are inside the ceiling light, most likely burned to death, ouch. The two survivors are standing next to each other, facing each other to be specific. I could only imagine what they were thinking...........
"Hey Wazzum what you think happened to them?" buzzed Muzzaw. "I don't know, I really don't know! Gosh, why are there so many Yumazs (what flies call their species) inside of lights?! I hope we don't end up there." stated Wazzum. "Yeah tell me about it! But you do know the story of Thuzzam and the 3 Huyzahs, right?" questioned Muzzaw. "No, no I don't." said Wazzum. Muzzaw in astonishment replied "Really! Let me tell you! It all started 600 years ago, this very day. Minoz and Newmoz were blessed with a child in which they named Thuzzam. One day, while making lunch, Newmoz, the wife, saw a beam of light strike baby Thuzzam. In a desperate attempt Newmoz flew over to Thuzzam, but by the time she got there, he was gone. Later that night. Still in mournings, the worried couple were confronted by the Huyzah, Umaz. He proclaimed, that their son was the new heir of becoming a Huyzah. But, in a state of shock Newmoz, declared 'NO!' But eventually gave in, thanks to Minoz. 'But here is the catch, your son must complete 3 tasks. One from each of the Huyzahs. Days passed, weeks passed before Thuzzam's first task, of levitating five rings of fire, then placing each around at pole just small enough for one of those rings to fit on. Success. Task two was given by Umaz, the Huyzah that had retrieved Thummaz. His task was to build the tallest building, out of stones. At 49ft. the building started to tilt, and at 75ft he was done, but the building was tilting 7 degrees (how the Leaning Tower of Piza was created). Thummaz was given his last task, this was to murder one Huyzah. The Huyzah he murdered would now leave an open spot for him. Thummaz in doubt he could do it, found a way out of it. He told each of the Huyzahs, who were sitting in their thrones, to close their eyes. They did. 5 minutes passed and they all opened their eyes to find out Thummaz had run away. The Huyzahs in fury, never went after him, and never chose another 'Huyzah' eligible Yumazs ever again. Thummaz returned to his mother and father 2 years later, and told them the whole story. Eventually word caught on, and everyone knew. From that point on Yumazs from near and far, would try to get in the ray of light, to become the new Huyzah. But the one thing Thummaz never told, because he never knew, was that the Huyzahs would never pick another Huyzah. So every Yumaz attempting to fly into the ray of light to bring them to the Huyzahs, ended up dying from heat. To this day, Yumazs still believe that lights are the ray of light that brought Thummaz to the Huyzahs, and that the Huyzahs would accept them." "Wow," was all Wazzum could say. "I can't believe that I have never heard that before!" "Your parents were smart, and never told you the story. Most likely so that you wouldn't become a victom of the Ray of Light too." stated Muzzaw.
..........Who knew! I guess I am, a, a,......fly whisperer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very clever with the whole Wazzum/ Muzzaw thing. I almost didn't catch that. ;-) And I did see one fly, but not the little funeral going on. Poor Flies 1,2, and 3.
ReplyDeleteI found the multiple Z's very confuzzling. Very interesting theory on the flies' point of view though. Quite strange, actually.
-Sarah
Heyy...and i saw another 2 in science i think they were the same ones idk but ryan makes fun of me because i think they are entertaining
ReplyDelete