Sunday, January 10, 2010
Place of the Week!
Good morning everyone! Today is Sunday, Sunday is not a fun day for me, as some might know. Trying to turn this day around, I do things such as P.O.T.W.. A recap on last weeks, winner, Adeline, Australia. This is Australia's 8th win, and the new year and decade's first P.O.T.W.. That's a real honor, well sort of. With that win, Australia became the first Place of the Year. I think that deserves a round of applause. Now onto this week's winner. I don't know why I chose this country but I did. So with out further ado, I present to you,...............Bossembélé, Central African Republic as the new winner of Place of the Week!!! Congratulations Bossembélé you are now official crowned the name Place of the Week! Come back next week for the new P.O.T.W. winner! Remember, if you think you have an eligible place that is worthy enough of being known as Place of the Week tell me in my comments below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


In the picture, the man in the lake looks like he is riding a banana peel. I just thought you should know that.
ReplyDelete-Sarah