Sunday, January 31, 2010

Place of the Week!

Hello everyone! I don't know about you but this has been a pretty good weekend! Just looking around I was thinking to myself what should I post about? So I'm scrolling through my blog, when I come across the Ollantaytambo, Peru Place of the Week. And then it hit me! I had gone through this day so far without doing a P.O.T.W.! I was apolled that I hadn't remembered! So here I am with the setting sun, next to me, trying ot think of the next winner. So I wait, and wait, and wait some more and then, bam! I knew exactly what the place was. So before I announce the new winner I would just like to do a quick recap on the last winner of P.O.T.W., Qaanaaq, Greenland. This place was the second winner for North America. On the north west coast of Greenland hides away from the rest of the world. Now onto this weeks winner, so without further ado, I present to you,...............Rechytsa, Belarus! Congratulations Rechytsa you have just won this week's P.O.T.W.! Come back next week for the new winner! And remember if you think you have an eligible place that is worthy of the title Place of the Week, tell me, in my comments below!

6 comments:

  1. I visited your blog at about 12 this afternoon, and I was absolutely SHOCKED to discover no new P.O.T.W.! I'm glad it's all cleared up now. Still no neon socks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still no neon socks?! The vote ends today, and I think "My Bookshelf" won. But just for you I will do the post on Neon Socks, hows that?

    ~JON
    lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I think that is a MAHHHHHHH-VA-LOUS idea! Although you COULD do both, if you were up to the CHALLENGE. (I like caps lock.)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This POTW thing is quite dumb, you dont even pick really cool pictures to go with the places
    -anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous if you don't like the POTW shut your mouth, and don't read it, simple as that. No need for all that crap. Don't like that pictures? Really? Guess what, I don't care, don't look at them!

    ...people these days, rude, dumb, and obnoxious.

    So chinese person, I'm sorry I no comprende your language, I have to put it into google translate!

    ~JON
    lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails