Friday, January 1, 2010
Place of the Week Grand Winner!
I am here, on this fine morning of January 1, 2010, to bring you the grand winner of the Place of the Week. "This place" only had 7 P.O.T.W.'s, and were all in a row. Actually when "this place" won it's 7 P.O.T.W's it was P.O.T.D! That was before I chose to change to P.O.T.W.! But with tied with two other continents, only got 1 vote, the only vote, for the grand winner spot! And this place is,..............Australia!!! Congratulations Australia, you have won The Place of the Year 2009 award. What this means, is you will receive another 7 winners, for P.O.T.W., and you be given an award box in my side bar, to commerate your big win! That's all for now, have a wonderful rest of the week, if I don't speak again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Your welcome Australia! That was me, Sarah, that helped you to your winning place! You're welcome, you're welcome very much! (That was Elvis style.)
ReplyDelete-Sarah