If you have already voted you do not have to again!
Why hello everyone! Good morning to everyone, well at least for who ever it's morning for. I have come to you for your help, yes your's. I gathered up all of these ideas and are now, throwing them all at you (picture that I imagined it really cool). I have decided that I'm going to let you VOTE on one idea, and the winner, well is the winner and I will post about it! So here are your choices:
- The Life in a Tree
- Neon Socks
- The Secret Life of Mice
- A Tour of _______ (fill in blank, I couldn't think of anything)
- How Many?
- A Face in a Place
- Chi Ni's Opposite
- 25$ What Could I Get with this?
- My Book Shelf
- The Journey of a Cloud

What's craka lakin' I finally have decided on my vote. Is this where we vote anyway because i have no clue but just add it to the votes.......but i have a few things first
ReplyDelete#1 they already invented neon socks ok but ugh
#2 My book shelf...only you would put that
#3 I can not choose between...The secret life of a mouse...A face in a place...25 dollars what could that get me...and the journey of a cloud..
#4 This was an awesome idea woot woot go jon haha......
#5 i will always sign my little comments by snowbud for right now cuz i dont have a blog