Sunday, January 17, 2010
Place of the Week!
Rise and shine ev'ryone! Its a bea-u-tee-ful day here in rural Sunnysville, MA. Well it can't be! Y'all know whah? It no real place in li'l ol' Mass-er-chu-setts! Well, bly me it not sunny at all hear, ifn the sky had no cloud sheet cover, I assumin' it would be a bright and shinin' day! ....cricket....cricket....cricket... Sorry everyone I don't really know why I was talking with a southern accent, and being all random. It's been known of me to do random, weird things. But hey, you have to admit I did a good job a writing with that hidden unknown southern accent of mine. I don't have a southern accent, if anything I have a Boston accent. Honestly I don't think I have an accent, but to someone from the south might think I do. Anyways...now onto what I'm really here for. The Place of the Week (POTW). Reading exactly 100 comments on a certain 'site on a certain blog, that I have been commenting on for over a year I know exactly what place I am choosing. But before I announce the, new, winner, I'm going to do a "recap" on last week's winner Bossembélé, Central African Republic. This place was, well, umm, I don't really know much about this place, shocker huh? I know, I caught myself off guard, yikes. So I guess I have no option now but, to, announce the winner. So Bossembele your reign has come to it's apitamal end, and now its time for this new place to claim it's spot,.....................Ollantaytambo, Peru! Congratulations Ollantaytambo you have just won this weeks POTW! How does this make you feel,...(long silence),...right this is only a computer. This cultural center for the Incas, is now a major tourist attraction, being right below the towering facade of the mountains that with-hold Machu Picchu. Come back next week for the new winner! And remember if you think you have a place worthy enough of the title POTW then tell me in my comments below, and you just might see your place as one of the winners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ollantaytambo. Oll-an-tay-tambo. Now really fast-OLLANTAYTAMBO. O TO THE DOUBLE L TO THE A-N-T-A-Y TO THE TAMBO. Tambourine. Tangerine. Clementine. Lunch.
ReplyDelete