Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Blog!

One year ago, at 10:11pm my blog was born! Here's the history, through the year:

June 14, 2009 10:11pm- Jon's Life was created
-Originally my blog was named Jon's Life. Then below the title was a description, this said 'The life of a kid named Jon*.' A couple of months later I remodeled my blog, and its name changing it to Life of a Kid Named Jon*. The asterict is there because in my first profile description I had an asterisk starting it continuing the description underneath the title. That profile description is now long since gone, but I still like to have a little of my original blog left.

June 16, 2009 4:29pm- Place of the Day is born. Before Place of he Week it was Place of he Day. Posting every day was a little difficult for me after awhile, as I would sometimes cheat with posts. Before 'auto-save' you had to save it manually, so I would save an empty post the day I forgot to post a P.O.T.D. then the next day write it then post it and it would show up as the previous day.

July 12, 2009 8:40pm- Place of the Week was introduced, and Place of the Day was cut off. The first P.O.T.W. winner was Accra, Ghana.

c. September 2009- Jon's Life is upgradied in to what is now Life of a Kid Named Jon*

Dec. 31, 2009 11:06pm- I post my 100th post

June 14, 2010 10:11pm- Life of a Kid Named Jon* turns 1 year old with 169 and counting posts under its belt.

Want to know more about Life of a Kid Named Jon* that I didn't post here? Just ask in the comments below! (Look I posted this at 10:11pm!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails