Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thank-You

I recently found out I have hit my first major landmark with followers. I would just like to say a sincere thank-you to all of my followers and alll of my future followers!

I can still remember when I received my first follower and how thrilled I was. I thank Cassidy** for being the first follower and starting what is now. And to all of my future followers, I hope you too can be part of my excitement! ...Next goal: Blog of Note!

1 comment:

  1. All of you that are following Jon's blog and voted "Yes, it's the best part!" on his Pizza Poll, you are my idols. You others, that voted "Depends on how hungry I am", go take a hike. Off a tall cliff with jagged rocks at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails