Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let's Catch Up

I have noticed that I haven't posted in awhile. Seeing that I thought I'd do a recap on my life. So here it goes!

Tuesday:
-Second to last day of school
-Received my yearbook
-Collected all of my art projects
-Half Day
-Asian Culture Day: We had a classmate show off all of her belongings from when she visited China. There was a video my social studies teacher showed us on the history of China. A girl brought in photos from her dad's many trips to China. Lastly there was a guy who has been to 12 different Olympics: 8 summer, 4 winter. He's an avid pin collector with his most valuable at $400-$500.

Wednesday:
-School ended!
-Ended by far the hardest school year by far
-Went to a pool party
-Went down a slip 'n' slide there and got my pinkie caught in a hole i was unaware of as I slip down very fast. My finger swelled up quite a bit. I thought I has just bruised it

Thursday:
-Went to my doctors for an evaluation on my finger
-She guessed just some torn ligaments
-Went to the hospital for x-rays
-Found out I had a clean break just above the knuckle of my pinkie (plus torn ligaments).
-Went to track practice that night for the last practice before the Junior Olympics.
-Bought news clothes and such for my trip to Belize

Friday:
-"Packed" for Belize
-Went over to the Orthopedic Center for my appointment
-Again they told me I had broken my pinkie
-Waited awhile then got this crazy contraption on the side of my hand... It's not really crazy, it's just a waterproof splint, simply so I can still swim in Belize
-Went to a pool party where I purposely did not swim, but somehow got my entire front of my body soaked
-Went to the high school's production of Les Miserables with Sarah and Megan

Saturday:
-Ate a hearty breakfast to prep myself for the United States Track and Field (USATF) Junior Olympics
-Drove to my sisters game as a rondevu point
-Then drove to the USATF JO @2:00pm
-The ran 2 hours late
-I eventually ran at the non-desired time of 6pm instead of the scheduled time of 4pm
-Ran my median 3000m (7 1/2 times around the track) pace and ended with a time of (11:43) in 8th place.
-Went to Sully's after for ice cream

And you have now been sped through the past five or four days of my life. I'm glad that's over with! Below is a picture of my yearbook. I would give it a 3.5 out of 10 stars, with ten being the best.

1 comment:

  1. Is the 3.5 because of the cover, or the arrangement of pictures on the inside... or The Picture?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails