Friday, June 18, 2010

Monday. Jellies!

Monday the 14th, otherwise known as the 1 year anniversary of my blog, was the day my grade went to Georges Island. That morning I moseyed onto school. There I waited to board the bus to leave for Georges Island. When I boarded I sat with my friend Kaliegh. I told her my plan while on the island. It was this: I was going to be "British" all the while I was island. But monkey see monkey do faills into action. As soon as I tell her shes on board and is going to be British too, but so did everyone around my seat. I'm pulling a memory loss right now and can't remember everything that happened. But, once we got to the Marriot Long Wharf by Legal Sea Foods and the Boston Aquarium (I know my Boston), we weren't the only school there. There was a Quincy school and ours, except there is a large difference though. Our school was basically all white and there's was all african american. It was like looking at an opposite of us (I'm not being racist). But those Quincy kids were giving us some dirty looks, like what were we doing here looks. Almost all of the guys from Quincy were wearing their pants at their knees. Like really? Raise you pants: Raise your dignity. Anywho we eventually made our way to our charter boat and headed over to Georges Island. While on our way we (or a few of us) stood in the front of the boat where the hair was blowing my hair back, and also someone spit and it landed right on my windbreaker. Yuck. Eventually we reach our desination and go with our tour guides. My tour guide was a little whack, but oh well. We walk around the island and learn all new facts. My teacher who is with us is obsessed with this one tunnel. I was confused, I thought she was talking about this large entrance tunnel. But no, when we were at the ends of our tour we were brought to this wicked dark tunnel (above, of course this was taken with a flash). Two of my friends Jackie and Kaliegh stayed with me the whole time. Once in the tunnel I had no sight what-so-ever, I couldn't even see if someone was next to me. It was literally like I was blind. Eventually I reach the end of this dark impenitrable black hole. We made our way to the yard area to eat lunch. Sadly our trip came to our end and we were on our way back to Boston's Marriot Long Wharf. On our way though me and a couple of friends spotted many jellies. Large ones, small ones, jelly ones. All in all it was a fun trip

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine all the nasty creatures living in those dark tunnels. Rats and bats and stingrays. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails