Sunday, June 6, 2010
Place of the Week!
Welcome Sunday! I don't know why but I am feeling really good and happy right now. Even though I have stress sitting on my shoulders. I'm wicked excited because I have only 8 more days left of school! And you know what else is approching?! The one year anniversary of my blog! I can't believe I have almost been blogging for a year now. How has everyone elses life been going? Now, on to the Place of the Week. Last week's winner was Easter Island, Chile. Someday I plan to go there, and visit the giant moai that sit there. Sadly, it's time to dethrone Easter Island and crown a new winner. And this new winner is.........................Taunggyi, Myanmar (Burma)! Congratulations Taunggyi, you are this week's winner! You know, I wonder why Burma switched to Myanmar,...hmmmmm. Anywho come back next week for a new place and new winner!
Labels:
Place of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


When I look at that picture, I think about how awful it would be to skydive above that city, because you would probably impale yourself on those spiky buildings. Unpleasant.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to feature a place in the world!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!