Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mmm Thursdays

What more can you ask for? A nice delish Thursday is all you need to bring your down week to a hault and make you smile. Am I right? So maybe my week hasn't been down, but this Thursday has been,...how do I put it? Compelling? That'll do. I wake from my mind-splitting dream that had me in a dilly when I realized what I had dreamt. I dreamt of school, which got out a week ago, and all of my teachers still piling on the work. Then there was my math teacher who insisted that we finish the last section in our math book, which we hadn't even started yet. Then I almost convinced myself that there was another couple days of school left. God only knows why I had dreamt this dream, bizarre. Anywhom this all happened around 7:30am; for hours to come I slipped in and out of consciousness, and eventually aroused from my in-and-out mini-coma. I logged on to the infamous black rectangled that has stolen countless hours of my lively life, otherwise known as my laptop. The day eventually waddled its way to 1:30. Oh, by the way I had breakfast in the middle of this event:peanut butter english muffins, mmmm. At 1:30ish my father makes his way to my attic sauna of a room and serves me my most exquisite lunch: a turkey sandwich with a side of potato salad. He also threw in that I was to be tidied up, for we were going to run around the track, all the while my sister is preforming her soccer try-outs. I wasn't in a mood to run, nor would I be in 2 hours time. I persued in finishing my scrumptious lunch. By the time I had entered the car it had already tolled 3:30 believe it or not. We drove just a little whiles to the camp where my sister resided for the day, picked her up, and left. As we traversed ourselves to the fields the sky filled itself with an eerie reminiscence, masquerading itself with a high-rise of stark thunderheads. By the time we reached the fields the storm had already started to settle in. Drip by drip the silent drizzle morphed itself into a stampede of heavy raindrops. Yielding from the rain we kept ourselves locked-up inside the car. Moments later the familiar roar from the sky reawoke. Thunder and lightning put on a quite intriguing show. The coach soon approached our car, informing us the try-outs were postponed. That also meant no run. It was almost as if I had finagled this, but no it was all the works of Mother Nature. We eventually made our way back to the reassuring house, we know and love. On the computer I had found out the winner of the greatest tennis match of all time. This match had lasted over 11 hours. And in the fifth set the final was 68-70. With the winner John Isner. Both Isner and Mahut played an exceptional game and it was sad to see someone lose. But following that we scarfed down our dinner of chicken. To wrap this whole 'compelling' day up we strolled down to a local ice cream place where we gorged on our refreshing bliss n a hot sticky day. To my surprise not much happened in this day really, it's just the way I write that makes it seem like the best day ever, that's all. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I like chicken. Especially chicken parmesan. There is not a single food in this world that cannot be made better with cheese. The lady who works at JCPenney agrees with me on this. We discussed what each of us were having for dinner. She: fried chicken. Me: sausage and perogies. IDK how, but we started talking about cheese and other various dairy products. Is it bad that I enjoy talking to strangers so much?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails