Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm Back Button!

At midday on Wednesday while the sun was baking, I hear a faint buzz. I bend over to see my phone lit up with a icon showing me there is a new text message waiting for me. I open it up to see that my friend Kaliegh has asked for the tenth time, "Are you coming to the movies with Godspell?" I break down and finally ask my dad to receive a yes. Now that that is over let's skip a few hours till evening. I am now in front of AMC movie theater with practically my whole Godspell cast. Once everyone has moseyed their way onto the theater we go ahead in persue in buying our tickets. We were seeing Toy Story 3,...in 3D! I mean what's cooler than haning out with your group of, teen, friends and seeing a G rated movie?! Psh, nothing! But, every smart movie-goer doesn't enter the movie theather without low priced candy. So I pop on my new 3D shades and loll on over with my friends to the Dollar Tree, where everything is over a dollar! I walked over next to my friend Jen (behindthescenesofjen.blogspot.com). Being that cool kids we are, portrayed gangsters, walking all swagger like, and throwing in a few beats here or there. We were most definitely 'on the rage.' As we arrived in the Dollar Tree we ran to more of our friends. We paroosed around in determination to find the ideal candy. In which case I ended up buying squat. After about 10 minutes I think the people working there couldn't bear our coolness so they basically asked us to leave. As we walked back Jen and I continued to be gangsters. We soon flood the movie theater lobby. The first thing the ticketeer said to us was,"If I hearz any complaints, I'm gunna have to send someones home." What? Does agroup of 15+ kids make grown-ups panic and go to extreme measures? Because I know in the mall a group of 6 or more is considered a gang. Anywhom I purchase my portion-sized (ha. right. who goes by portions?) skittles bag. Then I get Jen for it's time to return to the butter button. If you are unfamiliar with the butter button go here: Butter Buttons. When I turn around to the spot of where the button button was,...it was gone. Like it wasn't just removed, the whole counter was removed, like gone. I was quite shocked. I quickly picked myself up and move on into the theather. I seat myself down and start talking with my friends. But then behind I start to hear rude remarks about our crowd. So I give swift look behind me and start to talk even more. Eventually the movie starts,...and ends. They did a fantastic job with Toy Story 3. A really good job. I highly recommend it to everyone of all ages. The night soon came to its dismiss and ended.

2 comments:

  1. i am VERRRY dissapointed at the button thing. i can't believe they'd just take it away ya know? we didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. hahaha :D and we are the COOLEST gangsters tyngsboro has ever seen. just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there was an immense amount of beat boxing. IMMENSE. No gangster is complete without his/her share of beatboxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails