Sunday, June 13, 2010
Place of the Week!
Well Sunday has lolled its way back again, which means another new Place of the Week! Before I do any P.O.T.W. stuff, I would like to announce something. Tomorrow is June 14th, you're probably thinking, whoopdy-freaking-do its Monday. This isn't just any Monday we are going to experience, tomorrow will be the one-year anniversary of Life of a Kid Named Jon. I will have a post going through the whole year of this blog including how it started, why it stareted, why there is an astrict next to Jon, and more! It's a post not to miss! Now I suppose I should get back to the P.O.T.W., huh? Well last week's winner was Taunggyi, Myanmar (Burma)! Sadly Taunggyi your reign has come to it's end, and time for a new place to conquer the spot of Place of the Week! And this place is,.......................Seguela, Cote d'Ivoire! Congratulations Seguela you are the new winner!!! Congrats! Come back next week for a new place and a new winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I HAVE always wondered what the asterisk symbol was for. And what the heck has happened to "Weekly Ramblings"?
ReplyDelete