How was my Christmas? How was your's? Tell me! Can anyone decode the post title? And without looking it up? If so let me know and you will recieve a one of a kind prize. Okay now onto my Christmas Days (24-?), part 1 that is. Don't you just love parts? I don't really, to tell you the truth. I just use them so I have an excuse to break off from writing, so I don't drag on and talk about EVERYTHING. So it all started yesterday, Christmas Eve. I wake up to a late morning, a painful, excrusiating morning. This past week I have been shoving candy into my mouth, particulary Andes Candies, marshmallows, and Lindt Lindor Truffles. And it has gotten to a point that the embonpoint (ahn-bohn-PWAN) of me has become noticeable! Yikes, not good. That's why I need to play a sport,...badly. Now that cross country is over, I'm deflating. Once again, not good. I get ready for the day, rambunctiously that is. Alas, we are set off to my grandparent's house, about a 45-60min. drive. Not too, bad, I'd say, some would like to beg to differ (ahem, T.R.A.). When we finally reach their house we notice we are actually for once, early! My Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin usually beat us, but not this time. So we walk inside, greet them, and we go upstairs to find their 2 new kittens, Summer and Moss. Both orange, with stripes. Summer was the friendly, out there kitty, but Moss on the other hand was shy and timid, it also didn't help that Moss was sick and had to be man handled by so many doctors. We go back downstairs and I decide to show my new photo album filled with all of our pictures from our Canada trip to Quebec City, and Montreal. About 1/4 of the way in my aunt, uncle, and cousin arrive. We all gather into the living room. About 3 times my grandma says, "So, how are going to go about opening gifts?" She didn't recieve an answer until all the hor d'oeuvres were set upon the table. Then we all decided I should open one of my presents first, because of a previous Christmas's mishap. This is my list of presents from family:
- Russian musical wood carving
- 25$ to Amazon.com
- 50$ in check form that was to be used toward the purchase of a camera
- A new book from Ireland called: The New Policeman
- candy (including Jelly Belly identical jelly beans, for instance skunk spray or licorice)
- A new ornament: A globe; for my love of geography
- 150$ to Amazon.com
- A writers box
- flavored candy spaghetti
- A photo album of our trip to Canada
After presents were all torn open and played/used with. We all spread apart. I went upstairs with my cousin(much younger than me), to go on www.noradsanta.com, where we were actually able to track santa. So we watched all the videos, and watched how fast he did each and every place in the world, from Russia, to Croatia, to Mali, to Guyana. Capricious was santa indeed. Soon enough dinner was ready, roast beef (not the usual ham), bread, and salad. After dinner, my cousin anxious to see where santa was currently, he recalcitrant of the dinner rules, ran up the stairs. My grandma came in and gave me and my step-brother each a cookie, that came with simple instructions, if you like it come back for more, if not you don't have to come back. They were really, really good. We devoured them before we left. Before we all knew it, it was time to go. We get in the car and ride home. About an hour later, we are home. We open all of our gifts to each other, and watch some TV before we go to bed. I left some peanut butter, chocolate cookies and a glass of milk out, just as I was going to bed. Come back later for Christmas Days Part 2. Christmas Day, oh what an interesting day that was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My friend Emily voted on your poll as a "by-passer". I was showing her how much more awesome my blog is. And she's the one that called you a creeper on "From the Brilliant Mind Of Sarah". And is the post title "Alphabet Day"? What's my prize? I think it's funny that you're deflating. In a few days, you'll be a puddle, and you'll have to glop to get anywhere! LOL, I can see you as a big puddle with a head on top! Yes, I noticed that you think I would think that your car ride was long. That's why I sleep in the car. To make the ride shorter. What do you do with a Russian musical wood carving? Is it an instrument or a sculpture? We go on noradsanta too. And why did you leave Santa peanut butter? Santa doesn't eat peanut butter!
ReplyDelete