Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Days: Part 2: Christmas Day

Ah, Christmas Day, one of the best days of the year, a time of merryment, family gatherings, presents, and good spirit. It all started like this,.......I'm asleep, when all of a sudden my eyes slowly open, with a little bit of force. I'm not sure why, but I was first up, before anyone. So I slowly creep down my ladder, and head to my sisters room, by now it's 7:00am. The time we were allowed to wake up, my parents. Eventually I get her out of bed, and we knock on the door a couple times. A few minutes later my parents are at the bottom of the stairs taking their annual "kids sitting at the top of the stairs on Christmas morning" picture. Then they let us down stairs, we find our own stack of presents just sitting there for us. I decided to open my stocking, then go from biggest present to smallest present. In my stocking I recieved:
  • 3 Coke bottles (glass)
  • 1 small Fiji water
  • A Red Sox message fan
  • chocolates (a lot of them at that)
  • Air Heads (a ton of these)
I probably had more but I forget. Then I let my parents open their stockings. What about my sister, you ask? She, by this point has like 2 presents left to open. Once their stockings have all been opened I start to rip into mine. And this is what I received:
  • Machu Picchu self guide tour book
  • A crazy wood and metal puzzle
  • 15$ iTunes gift card
  • The Amazing Race board/DVD game (yay!)
  • Fortune Teller sticks
  • more things, but I can't remember right now
I know I had more, and I simple can't just go and get my presents, because they're at my mom's house. And currently I'm at my dad's. Once that's all set and done. We get dressed, eat breakfast, and then just sat around playing with all of our gifts. At around 12 noon my grandparents, on my step-dad's side come over. We were honoured enough to be the first stop on their Christmas Day list of places to go. About an hour later, my dad shows up, and we hop in, and set off to his house. When we get their I run upstairs, set down all of my stuff into my room, then run downstairs to open, more gifts! This time I went from smallest to big. Here is what I got:
  • A bamboo plant, shaped in a really interesting way
  • Lindt Lindor Truffles, a big bag
  • Lindt chocolate bar: Chili and Cherry with choco. mousse at the bottom
  • Hershey's cookies&cream bar
  • Chocolate melter
  • Machu Picchu calendar 
  • Spooky New England book
  • A new Old Navy water bottle
  • A book light for my bed
  • A wooden box puzzle
  • 6 language translator (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German)
  • New long sleeve shirts
  • Bowser's Inside Story DS game
  • Santa's Coal bubble gum
  • seat pillow
  • Survivor: mad libs
  • Illusion Science
  • Encyclopedia of Immaturity: How to never grow up
I got a lot of gifts this year, and good ones at that! Then my dad&Trina gave me their present to me, it was new pjs. I really needed new ones, my old ones were getting a little too small. After that we just relaxed the rest of the day, together, in front of the fire, watching TV, playing with our toys, and eating chocolate. But later that night my stomach wasn't agreeing with me. I thought it might be a little bit of toothpaste that I swallowed. But no, at one o'clock in the morning I puked. It was awful. Well, that was my Christmas Day, but there's more to come a lot more to come! Stay tuned for Part 3!

1 comment:

  1. Was the toothpaste you swallowed Crest or Colgate? CREST IS THE BEST! IT BEATS ALL THE REST! GOOOOOOOO CREST! YAYYYYY!
    -Sarah
    emptiedfromthemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails