
Ever wondered, wondered what exactly there is or what is to be? I know I have, lots of times. Life is a gift, a gift worthy of cherishing, worshipping, and loving. You only have one life, one life, that's it. Don't hinder to think what, how, why, where, when. Like are there purple, yellow poke-a-dotted dinos roaming on some other planet billions of miles away? Were there fire-breathing dragons who really lived in China? Will the inanimate become animate? Can we bring the dead back to life? Will humans evolve into creatures much like today's ladybugs, and platypi become the new dominate species? You never know what exactly will happen, its all an adventure. For all I know you could, become the next hit music sensation, find gold in your backyard, discover a revolutionary invention. Be curious, live life, and remember yellow onions could someday swim in water while eating watermelon.

HI. I got your mystery google mission. Now, you must scream FOR NARNIA loudly and then blog about neon socks. <3 The Ninja
ReplyDeletePlatypi is a funny word! Some more funny words: rapscallion, blubber, bloomers, bubbles, (all b-words are funny!) Venezuela, giraffe, and Connecticut. Why Connecticut? IDK. I just think that Connecticut is not given much respect these days. LONG LIVE CONNECTICUT!
ReplyDelete~ THE REAL ANONYMOUS