Sunday, December 27, 2009

Place of the Week!


The time has come again everyone, P.O.T.W time. This week's winner was out of the blue, I have no idea why I even picked it. But let's do a quick recap on last week's winner Malololelei, Samoa. I won't go into details as to why I picked that place, but initially it was for the finale of Survivor: Samoa. If you don't already know Natalie won, she shouldn't have, Russell should've if you ask me, or the millions of people nationwide. Anywho, the new Survivor will premire on Feb. 11, this season is the big 20 season, so they did Survivor: Hereos vs. Villains. I can't wait, it's going to be intense. Now onto this week's winner. This place's winner is one of a kind, why, well really I don't know exactly, I will figure that out later. But now, for the winner,..............Jovellar, Philipines! Congratulations Jovellar, you have just won this week's Place of the Week! Come back next week for the new winner, and remember, if you think you have a place worthy enough of the title Place of the Week, tell me below in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. How about Canada? I think somewhere in Canada would be a good place of the week. They eat bacon in Canada.
    -Sarah
    emptiedfromthemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails