Wednesday, December 30, 2009
The Double "L" with a "W"
LIVE LIFE WELL. I say this because of today. Today, I truly did, live life well. It doesn't start until, well, 1:24pm to be exact. I all started with my friend Aaron (yes friend), he called at well 1:24pm, and asked if I wanted to go to a Celtics basketball game (for those of you who don't know what the Celtics are). My response, "HECK YAH!" Maybe not those exact words, but it was like that in my mind. While on the phone, I told him to go on AIM or IM as some prefer. I was now in a 2 way telecon, sadly I was not able to participate in the video chat, because of my webcam/computer. But I was able to IM with them. By them I mean Aaron and Sarah. It was a loooong conversation. It ended up with Aaron and I going to the mall, and then running into Sarah and her "clan: The Fab 4". For awhile we hung out and drifted from store to store, just expatiating the whole mall. Quite boring if you ask me personally. Some might love shopping, but let me tell you, if there isn't something specific you want then I think it's pointless to go to the mall. What about you. But it was all good in the end, all good. I did get a few things, including a vanilla coconut smoothie, which is weird because I don't like coconut, and a new girlfriend. I have no idea what was running through my head at the time! After that, Aaron's dad (we met up with him and Aaron's littlest brother around 5:15ish) suggested we go bowling. I'm all for it, but first we have to pick up Aaron's brother and his friend. We do this, and drive right over to the bowling place. I was about a 20-30min. wait. Then we played. I epically lost to everyone else. Well not epically becauses I didn't actually loose, I came in second,......to last. Then I went home. And here I am now, posting, this. Well goodnight to everyone, who it's night for, because I have to get ready for the new year! And DON'T forget to vote on the posts labled "Help" and "Attention" below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Come on, it wasn't THAT boring. I'm pretty sure we had a mall cop tailing us after the photo booth incident. Okay, other than that, I suppose there's nothing a guy would be interested in. Guys don't get shopping like girls do. But whatever. I don't understand basketball. Or baseball. Or football. And I guess your girlfriend is super cool, because she has to be for you to go out with her.
ReplyDelete