
Good morning to everyone, well that's in my time zone (EST). The day has come once again. Time to pick a new winner for Place of the Week!!! One of my favorite postings ever! Now, just a minute recap on last week's winner Carthage, Tunisia. This place was a major port during the Roman and Greek times. Being so close to Italy, they had their benifits of trading goods. But, eventually the Roman's took it under their command. Now, for this week's winner. This place I knew on Thursday. I specifically chose this place for one reason and one reason only. But, I'm not going to tell you that reaso
n until I tell you the new winner. So Carthage your reign as winner has come to it's end, and without further ado, I present to you,............Malololelei, Samoa as our new winner!!! Congratulations Malololelei you have just won this week's contest!!! Now for the reason why I picked this place. This past Thursday was the second to last episode of Survivor, Survivor: Samoa. That is why I chose it for the new winner, also because the finale is tonite, the two hour finale starts at 8pm(EST). I can't wait to watch it. Well come back next week for the new winner of the Place of the Week! And remember, if you think you have a place worthy enough to be Place of the Week tell me, and your place just might win!

I'm kind of commented out, after that last really long one. DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? READ JON'S LAST POST AND THE COMMENT MADE BY ME. So, may the force be with you, and all that jazz.
ReplyDelete-THE REAL ANONYMOUS