Why hello everyone! Good morning to everyone, well at least for who ever it's morning for. I have come to you for
your help, yes your's. I gathered up all of these ideas and are now, throwing them all at you (picture that I imagined it really cool). I have decided that I'm going to let you VOTE on
one idea, and the winner, well is the winner and I will post about it! So here are your choices:
- The Life in a Tree
- Neon Socks
- The Secret Life of Mice
- A Tour of _______ (fill in blank, I couldn't think of anything)
- How Many?
- A Face in a Place
- Chi Ni's Opposite
- 25$ What Could I Get with this?
- My Book Shelf
- The Journey of a Cloud
Those are your choices. Now remember you can only vote for one, and one only, stick with it. All though I
will let you "cheer" on your choice, try to get people to vote for it! Now vote vote vote! This ends on the 31st of January (1/31/09). And I'm trying to get my 100th post in before New Year's Day! I'm so close too!
TELL EVERYONE TO COME AND VOTE
OR ELSE I WILL NOT DO THIS ANY FURTHER!
EVERYONE!!!
NEON SOCKS! You could ask Sorrell for information on that topic. She has more neon socks than I have phalanges.
ReplyDelete-Sarah
emptiedfromthemind.blogspot.com
I like #9 My Book Shelf, but if you end up with Neon Socks I'll knit you a pair.
ReplyDeleteMy Book Shelf.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for 2010.
Hi this is Jonathan
ReplyDelete