Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Guest Poster: The Real Anonymous

Heyyy everyone of the world wide web! It's your favorite commenter here... ready your applause... THE REAL ANONYMOUS. "Thank you, thank you, please, you're too kind." I'm today's experimental guinea pig, testing my "blogability". Maybe I'll start my own blog after this. You never know. But before I go any farther, I feel that you need to know some VERY important things about me.

MY FAVORITES:
School Subject- geography
Vacation place- Cape Cod
Word- flan (pronounced FLAHHHHHHN)
Safari Animal- elephant
Color- blue (like the Pacific)
Number- 24
Letter- M
Winter Activitly- drinking hot cocoa with LOTS of Fluff
Kids Show- Sesame Street
Very Favorite Show- So You Think You Can Dance (Kathryn sooo should've won, don't you think?)
Summer Food- Watermelon (and spitting the seeds out!)
Winter Food- Chicken Soup
Canned Food- Cranberry sauce. I love the SHLOP sound it makes :-)


OTHER IMPORTANT RANDOMNESS:

Pets- I have four. Two cats, brother and sister, named Mitch and Molly, a fish named Charlie, and a guinea pig named Butterschotch. She's my sister's, but I'm the one that vacuums the poop off her bedroom floor. Poop bothers me.
I'm a Capricorn
My socks are white (blah) with blue toes and heels.
I have 53 stuffed animals, but only one is priviledged enough to sit on my bed.
My right pinky nail is currently 1.1 centimeters long.
Number one on my Christmas list is an iPod. In either blue or orange.
My most treasured item is Blankie, a pathetic excuse for a child's blanket. I was very imaginative as a child, therefore he was dubbed Blankie. Yes, Blankie is a he.
MY most important accomplishement thus far in my life is that I can do a split. I'm very proud of that, and it only took- - years. that number is way more than it should be.
My shampoo is apple scented, my conditioner is strawberry.
I can say shampoo in French (sham-PWA)

As you can see from the list above, I am a very cultured, well-rounded person. And just to show you how awesome I am. I will now say the alphabet backwards. from A to Z:

Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A

"Thank you and good night!"

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I didn't think I would ever see my work on the web. But yeah. That's me. Every last bit. I feel so special!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! PLEASE follow, I know you won't regret it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails