
Here I am again, up and running, early in the morning. Well, not exactly "early", but you know what I mean. Okay, now on to what I'm here for. Last week's winner, Long Bay, Antigua was a very important to me, because I've been there multiple times. It's probably one of my favorite places in the whole world. And that's big for me, if you really know me. Now for this week's winner. It took me awhile to pick the winner, nothing really just popped into my mind, if you know what I mean. But I eventually came to a conclusion to this week's winner. And that winner is,...................Carthage, Tunisia!!! Congratulations, Carthage, you have just won this
week's Place, of, the, Week!!! This place's winner, was once, a major port in the time of the Roman's and the Greek's. Being so close Italy, it was simple and easy trade between two continents. Eventually the Roman's took over this port as their own. It truly is an amazing place. Come back next week for a new winner. And don't forget, if you have a place in mind that, you think is worthy enough of the title Place of the Week, tell me, in the comments below!

HELP SAVE THE STARVING CHILDREN IN AFRICA!!! Do you see how Jon has raised 8 meals for starving children? (That's not a lot, by the way.) I PERSONALLY donated 4 of those meals. 50%. So save the children! And if you don't have a favorite coffee cream thing, choose vanilla caramel. That's what I chose.
ReplyDeletesuper blog!
ReplyDelete